Monday, January 21, 2008

not a pretty sight.

last post i gave promise of a nicer saner post.
this is not that post.

this morning i woke up at 7 and was about to get into the shower when my mom intercepted and told me i couldn't take a shower (it'd been 2+ days since my last AND i was waking up from 5 hours of sleep). we agreed on 5 minutes of a shower, and halfway through it went scalding and then freezing.
that is such a peachy way to start my day.
in homeroom ben sat by me and we greeted each other but not much else.

UGH
i have senioritis so ridiculously bad. i will seriously light someone on fire if i don't get more than 7 hours of sleep tonight and my homework/college shit done.
aifjeiapjfeiopafjipeajfiepafjiepafjape

i guess that's all i have to b about.
if i think of more, i'll let you know.

by the way, times i used the word "i" in this post: 12. "me/my": 5
caitlin hates talking about herself.

2 comments:

e.annie.ashby said...

awww, feel better, booface.
I just think it's funny how the main bitch factor in the post was about...a shower. but hey, i wasn't in that shower. because if i was, it would have been REALLY hot.

anyway, i'm going to go continue looking up BDSM. matt told me tom keeps a collection of those plastic twistie tie things that criminals use to handcuff their prisoners to chairs. great.

e.annie.ashby said...

DID I MENTION THAT IT'S A BLOG SO IT'S FRIGGEN SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT YOU?
NO? well there. if it ain't about chu, i ain't gonna read it. because i like stalking you. and imaginging you in the shower.